Also known as Knewbuntu, Pneubuntu or Gnubuntu depending on your preference of silent letters.


Sunday, May 24, 2009

If my Saturdays were a Movie Trailer

On Saturday, I arrived at the place I play squash at. I was feeling good, and was ready to play some games.

{Cue Happy Music}

My first game went well, but I could sense something bad was going to happen.

{Flashes of game, fading out}
{Music switches to minor, then cuts out completely}
{Shot of me wincing at the end}

It was my tennis elbow. It had returned!

{Cue Requiem For A Tower}

That was when I realized that this was the time to fight, to persevere! Because tonight, we dine, in hell! (Hang on, that might be the wrong movie)

{Shots of me struggling}

I knew that this was my last chance, I had to emerge victorious!

And then my squash coach told me to take the week off.
[/anti-climax]

~Setsanto

1 comments:

lyrical charlatan said...

The 'Happy Music' is clearly Bing Bang from Lazytown. Yep.
And I'm sorry about your hand.